maandag 9 december 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (8)

For this dinosaur themed Christmas card, I used the cute Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Sage Leaf cardstock and I ink blended the top edge with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.

I die cut two hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders and some white cardstock.


I stamped the images. I also used some additional images from Cheery Christmas, Butterfly Kisses, Christmas Fishes and Toboggan Together. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dinosaurs: W0 - W3/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ YG11 - YG13
Hats: R22 - R35
Volcano: E41 - E43/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68
Grass: YG11 - YG13
Rocks: E41 - E43


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment and also some footprints in the snow. The footprints were stamped in Manatee Ink.

As a finishing touch I added highlights and dots to the images and snow to the sky, using a white gelly roll pen.


Isn't this the cutest Christmas scene? I just love it. It turned out way better than I thought it would.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten