maandag 16 december 2019

HAVE A LLOVELY CHRISTMAS (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Happy Llamadays stamp set from My Favorite Things. One of my favorites from this company.


For the background I used a Blue Jay cardbase. I ink blended stars onto it with Yeti Ink, using the Starry Sky Vertical Stencil from MFT.

I added a Simple Grassy Hillside Border to it in Sage Leaf cardstock. I also used Yeti Ink for the top of this hill, to make it a bit snowy. I stamped the sentiment onto the grassy hill.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Llamas: W0 - W2/ E41 - E43/ BG72 - BG18/ R46 - R59/ E71 - E74 - E79/ E35/ R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38

I fussy cut the llama images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots to the images with my white gelly roll pen.


Such a llovely card, haha!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten