zondag 29 december 2019

HAPPY TRAILS (4)

If you want to create a card for someone who is going to travel or moving further away, the Happy Trails stamp set from Lawn Fawn is a really good set to use. I created this 'bon voyage' card with it.


For the background, I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut a hill from Cilantro cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the top of the hill with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images. I also used some images from the Smooth Sailing and Tree Before 'n After stamp sets. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E71 - E74 - E79/ G43 - G46/ YG11 - YG13
Caravan: C3 - C5/ Y15 - Y17/ R14 - R46/ R22 - R35/ C0 - C2/ BG000
Car: C3 - C5/ C0 - C2/ BG000/ R22 - R35
Bear: E71 - E74 - E79
Bunny: C0 - C3/ E04


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I also added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

Mixing old and new, perfect!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten