zondag 9 juni 2019

SENDING YOU OCEANS OF LOVE (2)

For this mermaid card, I was inspired by Nichol Spohr. I used the Mermazing stamp set from My Favorite Things.


 For the background I wanted no layers this time. I masked off the top part and ink blended with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Oxide Inks. I added some water to it and dabbed it off with a dry cloth. I masked off the bottom part and ink blended with Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Oxide Inks. I also applied some Yeti Ink, through the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mermaid: E00 - E11 - E33/ E55 - E57 - E79/ B63 - B66/ V04 - V06/ YR21 - Y38
Rocks: W3 - W5 - W7
Fish: YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C2 - 0
Turtle: G43 - G46/ E08 - E18
Shell: YR00 - YR02


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I adhered all the images to the background and added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.


I don't create one layered backgrounds a lot. I really like this one.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten