maandag 3 juni 2019

GOODIE BAG (9)

It's party time at the Lawn Fawnatics blog. Because the theme is "Perfect for Parties". I created this Goodie Bag, which you can hand out as a gift for someone or as a party favor at the end of your own party. I used the Goodie Bag die and the For You, Deer stamp set.


I die cut the Goodie Bag from Vanilla Malt cardstock. I stamped it with the Gingham Backdrops stamp, using Bubblegum Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E41 - E43/ E74 - E79/ RV10
Crowns: YR21 - Y38


I die cut and fussy cut the images. I die cut the Stitched Gift Card Pocket from Raspebrry cardtock and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, with Lawn Fawn white Embossing Powder.

I assembled the Goodie Bag, added the pocket to it and adhered the bears inside. I added some tissue paper to the bag and done!


Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the new challenge and be inspired. And maybe you can join us with your party projects!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten