woensdag 5 juni 2019

PARTY STRAWS (1)

Today I have a fun project to share with you. For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, the theme is "Perfect for Parties". And what is more perfect than a set of party straws? I used the I Scream, You Scream die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the ice cream eight times, two for each color. I ink blended each piece for extra dimension. Here are the cardstock and Distress Ink combinations I used:
Kraft cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Chili Pepper cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Sticky Note cardstock + Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Peacock cardstock + Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink
Ballet Slippers cardstock + Worn Lipstick Distress Ink


I used a lot of layers of foam tape, to make sure the ice creams will fit around the straws. I adhered them all together to the straws.

They look so fun, I'm really happy with the result.

Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for more fun party themed projects. And join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten