vrijdag 28 juni 2019

HAVE A RELAXING BIRTHDAY (2)

For this summer/ beach themed birthday card, I used the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On die set, together with the On the Beach stamp set.


I started by ink blending the sky. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks.

For the scene en beach house, I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks and I ink blended most pieces with Distress Ink. Here are the cardstocks and Distress Inks I used:
Sunflower cardstock + Wild Honey Distress Ink
Narwhal cardstock
Paper Bag cardstock + Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Raspberry cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Chocolate Bar cardstock + Ground Espresso Distress Ink
Ground Coffee cardstock
Sticky Note cardstock


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E33 - E35/ E00 - E11/ E22
Towel: Y08 - YR15/ C0 - C3
Drink: E74 - E79/ Y08 - YR15/ R22 - R35/ C0 - C3
Beach ball: R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38/ W5 - W7
Sunblock: YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3


I fussy cut the images and started to assemble the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some white highlights with a gelly roll pen.


I'm loving those scene cards with the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten