zondag 30 juni 2019

HAVE A RELAXING HOLIDAY (1)

I used the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On for this summer holiday card.


I was inspired by these retro changing booths at the beach. I also used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks and Distress Ink to create four of those booths. Here are the combinations I used:
Guava cardstock + Abandoned Coral Distress Ink
Sticky Note cardstock + Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Peacock cardstock + Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink
Apricot cardstock + Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Mermaid cardstock + Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Narwhal cardstock + Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Paper Bag/ Kraft cardstock + Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Chocolate Bar cardstock + Ground Espresso Distress Ink


For the background I did some simple blending with Mermaid Lagoon, since this is going to be covered up for most part.

I stamped the sentiment onto the sandy hill. I assembled the card and added some highlights and dots, using my white gelly roll pen.


I just love this die set, but I've only used it once on the Scalloped Treat Box.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: