maandag 24 juni 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (43)

I haven't used the Happy Day stamp set from Simon Says Stamp in a long time, so time to create a card with this set like it's new. I love that.


For the background, I used Oxide Inks to blend. I used Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. I die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I used all the images of the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sun: Y38 - YR68/ YR21 - Y38
Kite: R17 - R46/ V01 - V12
Flower: YR21 - Y38/ V01 - V12/ YG11 - YG13 - YG07
Apple: R17 - R46/ YG11 - YG13 - YG07
Cloud: C0 - C3
Umbrella: V01 - V12/ C0 - C3 - C5
Cheeks: R22 - R35/ R01 - R22


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the panel onto a Kraft cardbase.


It was a simple card to make. Whenever I don't have a lot of time for crafting and I still want to get one done, this is the style I go for. Quick and easy, yet it packs a punch.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten