maandag 17 juni 2019

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (3)

The newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge features a Mood Board that you can be inspired by. I created this beach card, using the on the Beach stamp set together with the Smooth Sailing stamp set. Both are from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting and ink blending all my scene elements. I used the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders and the Stitched Hillside Borders. I die cut the sand hills from Kraft cardstock and Ink blended them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also added some splatter, using Chinese White paint from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set. For the ocean waves, I used Moonstone cardstock with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E55 -E57/ E41 - E43
Umbrella + beach ball: RV21 - RV13/ V04 - V06/ B12 - B14/ YR21 - Y38/ YG13 - YG07/ C3 - C5
Boat: YG13 - YG07/ V04 - V06/ E55 - E57/ C3 - C5
Lighthosue: YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3
Towel: RV21 - RV13/ B12 - B14


I fussy cut all the images and assembled my card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.

What a lovely beach scene, I hope it inspires you.

Make sure you join us in our challenge and check it out on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. Supermooie kaarten! En wat een gaaf papier op de achtergrond. Lekker vrolijk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen