zondag 2 juni 2019

HAVE A RELAXING BIRTHDAY (1)

I created this summer themed birthday card, with a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp set. I used Keep on Swimming, Get Well Before 'n After and On the Beach.


For the scene I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. Which I die cut from Kraft cardstock and ink blended with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the ocean, I used the Stitched Wave Borders. I die cut these from Moonstone cardstock and ink blended with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. For the sky, I used Abandoned Coral and Wild honey Distress Inks.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: C0 - C3 - 0
Whale: W3 - W5 - W7
Fish: Y38 - YR68
Umbrella: R17 - R46/ C0 - C3 - 0
Beach towel: Y38 - YR68/ Y11 - Y02
Drink: E71 - E74 - E77/ R17 - R46/ C0 - Y38 - YR68
Shells + starfish: R01 - R22/ B91 - B95/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Canned Pumpkin cardbase.


I love combining different stamp sets together.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten