zondag 23 juni 2019

I LOVE YOU (CALYPTUS) (2)

For this storybook style card, I did some no-line coloring. I used the Critters Down Under stamp set, together with the I Love You (calyptus) mini set. Both from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Peekaboo Backdrop from Kraft cardstock. For the background, I lightly ink blended the skies with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I die cut the little insides from Cilantro cardstock, with the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I ink blended them with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped all the images in Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees + leaves: 072 - Beige + 074 - Light Beige/ 045 - Pale Green + 041 - Light Green
Kookaburra: 302 - Haze Blue + 036 - Light Blue/ 062 - Dark Brown/ 052 - Bright Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
Boomerang: 062 - Dark Brown/ 052 - Bright Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
Koalas: 090 - Grey + 091 - Light Grey/ 220 - Tea Rose
Kangaroo: 060 - Brown/ 041 - Light Brown
I die cut the images using my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and added the eyes and noses with a black gelly roll pen.


I just love this storybook style look on cards.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten