zaterdag 5 januari 2019

NEED A HUG? (2)

For this encouragement card, I used the Yeti, Set, Go stamp set from Lawn Fawn, an oldie.


I started with the scene. For the background I used Oxide Inks to blend: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac.

I die cut the Stitched Mountain Borders from Narwhal cardstock. I also die cut the Little Town Border twice and two Stitched Hillside Borders. I colored the houses with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Houses: R14 - R29/ Y38 - YR68/ Y11 - Y06/ YG11 - YG13/ B00 - B12/ BV00 - BV02/ RV10 - R83


I stamped the yeti and the earmuffs. I colored them with Copic Markers too. Here are the colors I used:
Yeti: E53 - E55/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ R14 - R29
Earmuffs: R14 - R29


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment with Manatee Ink. I added some highlights to the earmuggs using a white gelly roll pen.

Still in a wintery theme, but you can send this to someone who needs a little pick-me-up.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten