maandag 7 januari 2019

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST FRIEND (1)

Today, a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is live on their blog. And the theme is "Happy Little Critters". And if Lawn Fawn does one thing well, it's creating cute critter images and stamp sets. So a lot to choose from. And that actually made it a lot harder, because there is so much diversity! I designed this friendship card, using the critters from Jump For Joy and also some images from Thanks a Latte and Sweet Friends.


I started on my background. I used Wild Honey Distress Ink to create an ink blended background. I only wanted a part of the background to have this color. Towards the bottom I used some Gotta Have Gingham paper.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Coffee mug: E15 - E18/ R22 - R35
Fox + Hedgehog: E31 - E35/ E000 - E11
Owl: W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ Yr21 - Y38
Cupcake: YR00 - YR02/ E31 - E35
Donut: YR21 - Y38/ E31 - E35


I die cut the donut and the cupcake with my Cuttlebug. The rest of the images I fussy cut with my scissors.

I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Sunflower cardstock and adhered this onto the card. I added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen.


Please make sure to check out our newest challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and maybe you can join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten