zaterdag 26 januari 2019

POPPIN' UP TO SAY... YOU'RE MY BUTTER HALF (1)

I'm really into these pull tab cards. I made another one with the Let's Toast stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and one with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I ink blended both with Abandoned Coral and Wild Honey Distress Ink.

I wanted to create a pattern in the background, so I took the Hearts stencil from Reverse Confetti. I used the same colors, for a softer look.

I die cut all the elements for the pull tab, assembled this and layered the two rectangles.


I stamped the images. I also used images from So Smooth. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Toaster: YR00 - YR02/ R22 - R35
Toast: E53 - E55/ E71 - E77
Butter: Y21 - YR21/ YR00 - YR02
Milk: R22 - R35/ C0 - C3
Knife: C0 - C3
Strawberries: R22 - R35/ YG61 - YG63


I stamped the faces and also the rosey cheeks. I used Peachy Keen Ink and Wild Rose Ink. I die cut or fussy cut the images. I assembled the card and added the toast to the pull tab.

I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Spice Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase and stamped the rest of the sentiment on the inside of the card, in Cranberry Ink.

For the top of the pull tab, I used Fake Tan cardstock and Raspberry cardstock.


I added some highlights to the toaster, using a white gelly roll pen.

I love these pull tab cards. It's interactive, yet super simple to make!.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten