zaterdag 12 januari 2019

POPPIN' UP TO SAY... I LOVE YOU (1)

The new Let's Toast stamp set from Lawn Fawn is just too adorable. And it comes with a great new interactive die: the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On. Here is my first card with both new products.


I started on the background. I used two Distress Oxide Ink colors: Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick. I watered down some Abandoned Coral as well, and splattered it onto the background.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toaster: C0 - C2 - C3/ B91 - B95/ R22 - R35
Toast: E53 - E55/ E71 - E77
Pop tart: E53 - E55/ R22 - R35
Avocado: E18 - E15/ YG13 - YG11/ G05 - G28
Butter: YR000 - YR00/ R22 - R25
Knife: C0 - C3


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug.


I die cut the pull tab elements, the slot were the pull tab goes and the slider where the toast goes.

I assembled the card and added the sentiment. I also added some hightlights with a white gelly roll pen.


I think this is such a cute stamp set and there are many ways to use tha pull tab, even without this stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten