zaterdag 19 januari 2019

HAPPINESS IS A CUP OF TEA & A GOOD BOOK (1)

For this tea and book themed card, I used the Books & Coffee stamp set from Waffle Flower.


For the background, I did some subtle ink blending with Abandoned Coral Distress Ink. For the bottom part of the card, I added a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E71 - E77/ E04/ R22 - R35
Mug: YG11 - YG13/ BG15 - BG18
Book: YR21 - Y38/ W0 - W3 - 0
Stacks of books: R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38/ YG11 - YG13/ BG15 - BG18
Bunny: E53 - E55/ E04
Raccoon: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ E04
Bird: YR21 - Y38/ W0 - W3
Cactus: E08 - E18/ R22 - R35/ YG11 - YG13
Carton of milk: W0 - W3 - 0/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut all the images and added them to my my background.

I stamped the sentiment. I created my own, because it actually says coffee. And since I'm ore of a tea kind of girl, I decided to change coffee into tea.

I added some dots and hightlights to some images with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto Cilantro cardbase.

I also added Nuvo Crystal Drops to the glasses of the bear, in the color Pale Periwinkle.


I love how you can add these animals behing the images, peeking out from the cup or book. Super cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten