woensdag 2 januari 2019

EVERYTHING IS COOLER WITH YOU (1)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, with the theme "Wonderful Winter". And there is still time for you to join us. I made this card using a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I used Beary Happy Holidays, Mermaid For You and Critters in the Arctic.


To create the scene, I ink blended my background using Tattered Rose and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks. I also die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and ink blended this piece with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I took my mini mister to add some water to this part of the card. I dabbed off the water with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Narwhal: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Bears: W0 - W3 - 0/ RV10
Fish: YR21 - Y38
Fishing rod: BV000 - BV02/ B12 - B14
Bucket: RV10 - R83

I also stamped the corals from Mermaid For You in three Lawn Fawn Inks: Fresh Lavender Ink, Butter Ink and Ballet Slippers Ink.


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment towards the top of the card, using Soot Ink. I also added some dots and highlights to the images, uwing a white gelly roll pen.


Make sure you check out the current challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and maybe you can join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten