zondag 6 januari 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (38)

I combined several Lawn Fawn set for this birthday card. I used I Love You (calyptus), Bicycle Built For You and Critters Down Under.


I die cut the grass, with the Grassy Hillside Borders and the road with the Road Border. I used Distress Inks for blending all my scene elements. For the sky I used Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey. For the road I used Vintage Photo and for the grass Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Koalas: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10 - R83
Bicycle: R14 - R29/ W5 - W7/ E53 - E55
Trees: E55 - E53/ G43 - G46
Balloons: YR21 - Y38/ Y38 - YR68/ R14 - R29


I die cut and fussy cut the images. I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and added white dots and highlights to some of the images using a white gelly roll pen.


What a fun scene. I really love the idea of the koala on the bike.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een mooie kaarten heb je weer gemaakt! Veel plezier met je nieuwe hobbyspullen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen