zondag 27 januari 2019

LET'S HAVE A COFFEE BREAK (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Friends at First Sip stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the scene, I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Simple Grassy Hilsside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I ink blended these elements with Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover and Fossilized Amber Distress inks. I added some splatter to the front piece, usin Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

For the sky, I used the Clouds stencil from MFT and ink blended with Salty Ocean.


I stamped the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E000 - E11 - E21/ E18 - E79/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ G43 - G46/ R17 - R29 - R59/ E35 - E31
Dog: E08 - E18/ G43 - G46/ R01
Coffee kart: R17 - R29 - R59/ C0 - C3 - 0/ E35/ W5 - W7
Plants: E08 - E18/ G43 - G46



I fussy cut all the images and assembled my card. I stamped the sentiment in Noble Fir ink and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

Those girs in this set are so fun to color!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten