maandag 11 december 2017

SENDING YOU MONSTER HUGS (3)

For this birthday card, I used the Monster Mash stamp set from Lawn Fawn and the Grid Window die from Mama Elephant.


I wanted a soft pastel palette for this card. I die cut the Grid Window from white cardstock. For the background, that you are going to see through the Grid Window, I used three Distress Ink colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio.


I adhered the Grid Window overtop of the blended background. I then stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monsters: R22 – R35/ Y00 – Y02/ YG41 – G02


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of paper, that I also belnded with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I added it to the panel as well. The panel was adhered to a Sticky Note cardbase.


I think I will use this Grid Window a lot, it’s so cool!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten