dinsdag 12 december 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS (8)

For this simple Christmas card, I used the Gifts of Love stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


I only used the two tree images for this card, plus the three different sized stars. I stamped the trees in three rows. I used four different Lawn Fawn Inks, plus another one for the tree trunk: Minty Fresh Ink, Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Noble Fir Ink, Doe Ink.


I stamped the stars in Antique Linen Distress Ink. It's a very light colored ink and I wanted to paint over it. I used the Yellow Gold watercolor, from the Starry Colors set by Gansai Tambi.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Raspberry cardstock. The cardbase is also Raspberry.


I really like how this turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten