donderdag 21 december 2017

INSTEAD OF TEXTING, I MADE THIS CARD (2)

This card was also made by me as a guest designer for the Lawn Fawnatics blog (an entire blog post was dedicated to this card!). The task was to use your favorite Lawn Fawn stamp set. For the first card I used Happy Harvest, which is my absolute favorite. Because I didn’t want to use the same set, I decided to go with my second favorite stamp set for this next card. I used Love Letters.


For the base panel, I die cut a piece of watercolor paper with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. For the bottom portion, I die cut a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. My color palette is also based on this pattern paper.


I blended a little bit of Fossilized Amber Distress Ink towards the top of the panel, to match the yellow in the plaid paper. I stamped all the images and I also used the little Santa hat from Cheery Christmas. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Left bird: YG41 – G02
Right bird: B18 – B39
Beaks: Y17
Envelope: Y17 – YR16
Letter: C0 – C2
Pen: W7 – W5/ R29 – R59/ YR61 – YR02
Santa hat: R29 – R59/ C0 – C2


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I die cut another piece of Perfeclty Plaid Chill paper, in a different pattern, with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I adhered the panel onto this and added the entire card onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

As a finishing touch I added some white dots and stripes to the birds and envelopes.


Please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration, or maybe to participate yourself.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten