maandag 4 december 2017

WE MAKE A GREAT PEAR (1)

The Simple Fruits stamp set from Altenew is perfect for simple cards!


I started on stenciling a part of the front panel. I used the Halftone stencil from Altenew and blended some Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto the paper through the stencil.


I then stamped the pear, twice. Both times in two different colors. For the left pear, I used Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink. For the right pear I used Celery Stick Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink. All are Lawn Fawn inks.

I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Raspberry cardstock and adhered it to the panel. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Red Berry, to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Raspberry cardstock and rounded off the top right and bottom left corners.


I wished I didn't add the Nuvo drops, but I still like the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten