maandag 4 december 2017

OH HAPPY DAY (3)

I created this simple birthday card, using the Bits & Pieces stamp set from Concord & 9th.


I wanted to use the hexagon shape, the hexagon shape with striped texture and the hexagon shape with dotted texture. I started with the solid hexagon. I used three Lawn Fawn ink colors for that: Mermaid Ink, Wild Rose Ink and Celery Stick Ink. For the textured hexagon I used three different colors, a slightly darker tone then the ones I already used: Merman Ink, Lobster Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink.


Inbetween the pattern, I stamped the sentiment. I added the panel to a Sunflower cardbase.

I think I was done within 15 minutes. I just love this set!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten