maandag 4 december 2017

KEEP SWIMMING (2)

For this encouragement card, I used the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping the sea creatures. I used Lawn Fawn inks for this. Here are the colors I used:
Sword fish: Grape Soda Ink
Fish: Carrot Ink
Crab: Lobster Ink


I fussy cut the images and went over to my scene. I wanted to create a port hole, for the sea animals to peek through. I die cut a piece of Narwhal cardstock, with two circles from the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. For the background inside the port hole, I used Watercolor Wishes paper. I added a piece of clear accetate to the port hole, added my sea creatures to the watercolor wishes paper and added the port hole on top.


I trimmed a piece of Knock On Wood paper and added the port hole to it. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock and adhered it to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock.


As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the port hole. I used the color Silver Moondust.

So much you can do with this set!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten