maandag 11 december 2017

HOLIDAY GREETINGS (3)

I created this Christmas card with the Winter Village stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I die cut a circle from some masking paper and blended Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink onto the paper. I added snow to it with the big snowdrop stamp that comes with the Snow Cool set. I used Yeti Ink.

I set the background aside and went over to the images. I stamped several houses from the set and watercolored them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used: 041 – Turquoise Green/ 020 – Red/ 081 – Light Violet/ 045 – Pale Green/ 052 – Bright Yellow/ 090 – Grey/ 010 – Black/ 050 – Yellow


I fussy cut the houses and adhered them to the background. I stamped the sentiment and added the card onto a Narwhal cardbase. I rounded off all corners but the top left.

I love the watercolored look on the houses.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten