dinsdag 14 maart 2017

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY (1)

For this birthday card I created a lovely scene with the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the bicycle, the boy, the girl and the food that I’m going to add to the basket later. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11
Hair girl: E57 – E29
Hair boy: E41 – E43
Dress + shoes girl: R22 – R35
Shirt + shoes boy: YG41 – G02
Pants boy: BG93 – B95
Bicycle: C0 – C2/ C5/ B00
Cheese: Y11 – Y02
Wine: R29 – R59/ E25
Bread: E31 – E43


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to my scene. I took watercolor cardstock for the background, I wanted a blended sky. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks and applied them onto the cardstock with a blending tool.

I die cut two green hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped the sentiment onto the smallest hill. I also die cut the trees with the Stitched Tree Borders and some clouds with the Simple Puffy Clouds dies. All the dies are from Lawn Fawn.


I assembled all the elements and adhered everything to a kraft colored cardbase. I really love this stamp set, I will be using it a lot more!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten