vrijdag 31 maart 2017

I DIG YOU (1)

For this love card I used the You Gnome Me set from My Favorite Things.


I die cut a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper, from Lawn Fawn, with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. This is going to be my sky. I did it once more with a piece of green cardstock, which I later die cut with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped one of the gnomes and the two toadstools. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Face: E00 – E11
Beard: C0 – C2
Hat + pants + belt: YG03 – G14
Shirt + shoes: R22 – YR02
Belt buckle: W7
Shovel: W7 – W5 – W2/ E41 – E43
Toadstools: E00 – E11/ Y11 – Y02/ R22


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel to an ocher colored cardbase.


I just love these gnomes, I don’t used them often enough.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten