zondag 19 maart 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (13)

I really needed this sloth stamp, that’s from the Hang In There stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I created a birthday card with this cute set.


I started by stamping the sloth and the party hat. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E41 – E43 – E71/ W0/ E71 – W7
Branch: E25 – E77
Party hat: YR04 – YR07/ V06 – V09


I fussy cut the images and went over to my scene. I trimmed a piece of the Watercolor Wishes paper into a rectangle. This is my sky. I die cut some grass from green cardstock, using the Meadow Borders die. I also die cut some clouds, with the Simple Puffy Clouds dies. All the dies are also from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the sentiment and adhered all the elements together and added the panel to a white cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten