zondag 26 maart 2017

I OTTERLY ADORE YOU (1)

I created this friendship card with the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background, because I wanted to watercolor with Distress Inks. I created a sky on the top of the watercolor paper, with Mermaid Lagoon. On the bottom I used Cracked Pistachio. I let it air dry and set it aside.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Otters: E57 – E29
Heart: R22 – R35
Rocks: C0 – C2 – C5
Fish: B23 – B93


I fussy cut the images and went over to the scene. I stamped the two birch trees from the Joy to the Woods stamp set from Lawn Fawn, onto beige cardstock. I used Manatee Ink. I die cut them. I also die cut some clouds with the Simple Puffy Clouds, some grass with the Meadow Borders and a sun with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. All the dies are from Lawn Fawn.

When the background was dry, I heat embossed the waves onto the water portion of the card, with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I adhered all the elements together and added the sentiment in Soot Ink. I rounded off the two bottom corners.


It’s a prey cute scene isn’t it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten