zondag 19 maart 2017

WITH LOVE (1)

I couldn’t wait to play with the Fab Flowers stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used it, in combination with Lawn Fawn Inks, to create some birthday labels.


This is also the first time using my Misti stamping tool. I started by die cutting a circle with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the flowers in Lawn Fawn Inks. It’s a layering stamp set, so I used two different colors for each flower or leaf. Here are the colors I used:
Pink flowers: Bubblegum Ink and Ballet Slippers Ink
Purple flowers: Fresh Lavender Ink and Sugarplum Ink
Yellow flowers: Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink
Leaves: Minty Fresh Ink and Merman Ink


I made two labels, with a different pattern. I stamped the sentiment, which is also from Fab Flowers, in Hippo Ink. I added the circles to a pink cardstock that I die cut with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn.


I wrapped the presents with wrapping paper that matches the ink colors I used, and adhered the labels to the top left corner of the gifts. I’m not a good gift wrapper, but I always manage to hide it with fun wrapping paper, washi tapes and cute hand made labels.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten