dinsdag 14 maart 2017

HOPPY EASTER! (2)

Time for another Easter card. I used the Hoppy Easter set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create a clean and simple card, with just a little dimension. I started by stamping the bunny three times and I stamped all the accessories that come with this mini stamp set. So the basket, the egg and the carrot. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Left bunny: E41 – E43
Middle bunny: W0 – W2
Right bunny: E00 – E11
Inside of ears: RV10
Carrot: YR15 – YR04/ YG03
Egg: YG41 – BV02
Basket: E25 – E29


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to a white panel. I stamped the sentiment with two Lawn Fawn Inks: Merman Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink. These colors coordinate with the egg the middle bunny is holding.


I adhered the panel onto a lilac colored cardbase and rounded off the bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. Sometimes I’m in the mood to create a clean and simple card. I’m happy with it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten