zondag 26 maart 2017

ENJOY THE RIDE (1)

I wanted to create a wedding card today, with the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping all the images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11
Girl’s hair: E57 – E29
Dress + shoes + veil: C0 – C2
Boy’s hair: E41 – E43
Shirt + Shoes: C0 – C2
Pants + Tie: W5 – W7
Tin cans: C2 – C5
Top hat: W5 – W7/ BV000 – BV02
Flowers: BV000 – BV02
Bicycle: BV000 – BV02/ BV17 – BV29/ C2 – C5


O die cut all the images and set them aside. I went over to my scene. For the sky I wanted to blend clouds. I die cut a cloud border with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used it as a stencil. I blended with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink and an ink blending tool, off of the stencil This way I created a soft colored cloudy sky.

I die cut a grassy hill, with the Meadow Borders die and I also die cut the tulips and butterflu that come with this die set.

I assembled all the elements and stamped the sentiment in Manatee Ink. I also stamped the swirly line from the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set from Lawn Fawn, to make a trail for the butterfly. I added some glitter to the butterfly and the veil with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.


I love how this turned out. I don’t make enough wedding cards, because I just don’t need ‘em that often.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten