woensdag 5 oktober 2022

BOO (4)

I created this Halloween card for the Monochromatic challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog. I used the Booyah stamp set, together with Purrfectly Wicked. 



For the background I did some ink blended, using Shaded Lilac and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks. I added splatter, using Gansai Tambi watercolors. 

For the ground and sentiment I used the Watercolor Wishes paper pad. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Cauldron: B66 - B79/ V04 - V06
Books + potions + hats: B66 - B79/ V04 - V06/ B60 - B66/ V91 - V95
Stool: V04 - V06
Spoon: V91 - V95
Broom: B66 - B79/ B60 - B66
Crystal: B60 - B66
Rug: V91 - V95
Shelf: B60 - B66



I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added white highlights to the images, using a gel pen. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten