maandag 17 oktober 2022

HAVE A VERY SWEET HOLIDAY (4)

One of the returning challenges at the Lawn Fawnatics blog is the Coffee, Tea and Treats challenge, which I always enjoy. I used the Smart Cookie stamp set to create a sweet Christmas cards. 



I die cut some Kraft cardstock with the Outside in Stitched Square Stackables. I stamped the cookie in Doe ink on this piece, to crate a pattern. I also used the sprinkles and heart image from the Sweet Friends stamp set, using the same ink. 

I used the same square die set, only a bigger size, to die cut the Knit Picky pattern paper.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Cookies: E57 - E29
Scarf + hat: R29 - R59



I die cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, from Merry Messages, onto Ground Coffee cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I trimmed it into a wider strip and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the stamped images. 

Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for some inspiration and come join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten