zondag 23 oktober 2022

WE HAVE SNOW MUCH FUN TOGETHER (2)

I created some festive snowmen, for this Christmas card. I used the Build-a-Snowman die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I did some simple ink blending using Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks. 



I die cut all the snowman elements from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used on this card:
Hat: C5 - C7/ R01 - R32
Carrots: Y15 - YR16 - YR04
Scarfs: R39 - R27/ BG53 - BG57
Ear muffs: R27 - R39/ C0 - C3
Arms: E55 - E57
Mittens: R01 - R32/ R27 - R39
Holly: R39 - R27/ G43 - G46
Cheeks: R01 - R32
Buttons: C5 - C7



I assembled the card and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Peacock cardstock. 

As a finishing touch I added some highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten