zondag 9 oktober 2022

MEOWY CHRISTMAS (1)

Meowy Christmas!!!! I used the Simply Celebrate Critters stamp set for this Christmas card.



For the background I used the Quilted Heart Backdrop: Landscape and Ballet Slippers cardstock. I layed a piece of striped pattern paper behind it, from the Flower Market pack. 

I stamped the images and used additional images from Furry & Bright, You Goat This and Cheery Christmas. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Cats: W0 - W3 - W5 - W7/ E15 - E18/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E33 - E35/ E57 - E29/ E04
Lights: R29 - R59/ R32 - R35
Hats: R29 - R59/ R32 - R35
Lights: C0 - C3/ R29 - R59/ R32 - R35
Reindeer antlers: E57 - E79/ E41 - E43
Bows: R29 - R59/ R32 - R35



I die cut all the images. I stamped one piece of the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The other part of the sentiment was die cut from Black Licorice cardstock, using Henry's ABC's die set. 

I assembled everything and added highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten