zondag 23 oktober 2022

BOOK MARK (5)

I made this spooky book mark, for you horror story loving book friends. I used the Fangtastic Friends stamp set, Den Sweet Den stamp set, Purrfectly Wicked stamp set and the Large Mini Slimline Stackables.



For the background I used some Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper. The pruple one. I did the front and the back and put a piece of cardstock between the two. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used on this cards:
Bat: W3 - W5 - W7/ RV04 - RV06
Spider: W3 - W5 - W7
Books: RV04 - R07/ B66 - B79/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Jack o'Lantern: V04 - V06



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentinent onto the background.  



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten