zaterdag 15 oktober 2022

WE HAVE SNOW MUCH FUN TOGETHER (1)

For this winter scene, I used the Snowball Fight stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a piece of Let It Shine Starry Skies pattern paper. I ink blended the edges with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.

For the snowy hills I used Sparkle cardstock, the Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E71 - E74 - E77/ W2 - W3 - W5. E00 - E11 - E04
Hats + scarfs: Y15 - Y38/ B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57
Flags: C5 - C7/ Y15 - Y38/ BG53 - BG57
Snow: C0 - C3



I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I used No. 2 Pencil cardstock and Henry's ABCs to create the word 'snow'. I ink blended the bottom of the letters with Spiced Marmalade. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto strips of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten