zondag 3 juli 2022

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, HAVE A BALL! (1)

I created a sports-themed card, with the All-Star stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I did some stenciling. I used the Lots of Stars Background stencils and three Distress Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Fossilized Amber and Prize Ribbon. The cardbase is Vanilla Malt cardstock by the way.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here's a list:
Basketball + football: E33 - #5
Net: W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ R46 - R59
Cup: YR21 - YR23/ R46 - R59
Star; B24 - B26
Baseball: E41 - E43 - E44 (+ Lobster Ink)
Baseball bat: E41 - E43 - E44/ R46 - R59/ B24 - B26
Soccer ball: W0 - W3



I di cut the images and assembled the card. Because I didn't want the images to disappear in the background, I added a Zig Zag Circle from vellum behind the images. I added white highlights with a gel pen to the images.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto strips of Blue Jay cardstock. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten