maandag 4 juli 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS (28)

Christmas in July, that's the newest Lawn Fawnatics theme. No way would I normally start creating Christmas card, I always start around October. I used the Simply Celebrate Critters stamp set for this Christmas card. 



For the background I used a piece of cardstock die cut with the Large Mini Slimeline Stackables. I ink blended a sky using Tumbled Glass and Prize Ribbon Oxide Inks. For the snow, I used Sparkle cardstock.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Open Me. Here are all the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Birds: E41 - E43 - E44/ E57 - E29/ W0 - W3/ E31 - E33 - E35/ YR21 - YR23
Hats: R27 - R59/ YG00 - YG03/ G14 - G28
Sign: E31 - E33 - E35

I die cut the images and assembled the card. 



Not a theme of my choice, but thinking outside the box is fun!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten