zondag 24 juli 2022

THANKS FOR BEE-ING MY FRIEND (1)

I created this bee-themed friendship card, with the Hive Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Sticky Note cardstock and the Honey Comb Stencil. I ink blended the background with Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors;
Bees: Y15 - Y17/ BG000
Hive: YR21 - Y26/ W5 - W7
Honey: YR21 - Y26/ W5 - W7/ E41 - E43 - E44
Honey dipper: E41 - E43 - E44
Party items: B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto two strips of Black Licorice cardstock. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten