zondag 17 juli 2022

SQUEEZE THE DAY (1)

Today I created this summer-vibes card, using the Zesty Lemon die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used a piece of Flower Market pattern paper. 

I die cut the lemon elements, using only three colors: Sticky Note, Cilantro and white cardstock. I ink blended the lemons with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and the leaves with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I also die cut some letters, with Henry's ABCs dies. I used Sticky Note and white cardstock for this as well. The last part of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strip of Cilantro cardstock. 

I assembled the card. As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the Dandelion Yellow color to the center of the flowers. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten