woensdag 6 juli 2022

COZY CHRISTMAS (1)

I normally start my Christmas card in September/ October, but since the Lawn Fawnatics theme is Christmas in July, I got an early start. I used the Stitched Teapot die and Stitched Teacup die for this cozy card.



For the background I used a cardbase from Mermaid cardstock. I ink blended with Broken China and Prize Ribbon Oxide Inks, using the Snowflake Background Stencils. 

I die cut the teapot and teacup, using the following carsdtocks: Chili Pepper, Blue Jay and Vanilla Malt. For the tea and tea bag I used Paper Bag and also Chili Pepper for the heart. The string is Black Licorice, the spoon Narwhal and the sugar cubes Sparkle cardstock.

I adhered everything onto the stenciled background. I die cut the word cozy from Chili Pepper cardstock, using Henry's ABCs. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossing onto a strip of Blue Jay cardstock. 



It felt kind of out of place creating a Christmas card in July, but I like the result. 

Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten