maandag 11 juli 2022

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE (2)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this dreamy card. I used the Dream Big stamp set. 



For the background I used the Puffy Cloud Backdrop: Portrait. I ink blended with Spun Sugar and Villainous Potion Oxide Inks. I added some gold paint splatters to this cloudy background. 



I die cut the Stitched Rainbow from three Lawn Fawn cardstock colors: Ballet Slippers, Guava and Sugarplum. I also die cut some stars from No. 2 Pencil cardstock.

I stamped the dragon and unicorn and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dragon: Y15 - Y17/ RV32 - RV34/ B63 - B66 - B79
Unicorn: W0 - W3/ Y15 - Y17/ RV32 - RV34/ B63 - B66 - B79



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten