zaterdag 30 juli 2022

BE CREATIVE (3)

For this art-themed encouragement card, I used the Art Supplies die set and the Canvas and Easel die set together, both from Lawn Fawn. 



I used the Stripes and Sprinkles pattern paper for the background and added a strip of white Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 



I die cut all the elements for the card. These cardstocks I used: Guava, Peacock, Sunflower, Ballet Slippers, Moonstone, Black Licorice, Woodgrain, Vellum, Gold Metallic, Narwhal.



The cat is from the Purrfectly Wicked stamp set and the hat from Bicylcle Built for You. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: W0 - W3 - W5/ E04
Hat: R01 - R32 - R35



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment (from Just Add Glitter) onto the canvas.  

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten