zondag 8 mei 2022

YOU ARE THE G.O.A.T. (GREATEST OF ALL TIME) (2)

Today I am on the Lawn Fawn blog with this cool slimline goat card. I used the You Goat This stamp set.



I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended clouds onto this using a Clouds Stencil and Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink.

I die cut two grassy hills, using the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended them with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I made a list of all the colors I used:
Goats: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E31 - E33 - E35/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R32
Hay: YR21 - YR23
Grass: YG06 - G07 - G28
Bow: R05 - R27
Bell: YR21 - YR23/ R05 - R27
Can: R05 - R27/ C0 - C3



I die cut all the images and added them to the scene. I die cut the words 'The Goar' from Chili Pepper cardstock, using Henry's ABCs. The rest of the sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the die cut letters and the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten