zondag 22 mei 2022

BE CREATIVE (1)

I'm so happy Lawn Fawn brought us some craft-themed products. And this die set, Art Supplies, is just wonderful. 



For the Vanilla Malt background I used theit new Paint Splatter Background stencil. I wanted each splatter to have its own color. Here are the Distress Oxide Ink color combinations I used:
Squeezed Lemonade + Fossilized Amber
Twisted Citron + Lucky Clover
Dusty Concord + Villainous Potion
Candied Apple + Aged Mahogany
Cracked Pistachio + Lucky Clover
Fossilized Amber + Spiced Marmalade
Tumbled Glass + Salty Ocean
Salty Ocean + Blueprint Sketch
Spun Sugar + Worn Lipstick



I die cut the elements from Lawn Fawn cardstock. Here are all the colors I used: 
Kraft, Paperbag, Vellum, Fog, Storm Cloud, Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Fake Tan, Moonstone, Sunflower, Peacock, Blue Jay, Sugarplum, Ballet Slippers, Black Licorice

I assembled all the craft supplies and added them to the background. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Lawn Fawn Embossing Powder.



There is also an Easel die set, but I'm still waiting for that to arrive. It's perfect in combination with the Art Supplies set. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten