zondag 8 mei 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (8)

I made a birthday card using the Beary Rainy Day stamp set and the Giant Happy Birthday to You die from Lawn Fawn. 



I did some subtle ink blending. For the sky, I ink blended the top of the slimline panel with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. For the bottom I did the same, but using Jelly Fish ink from Lawn Fawn. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Clothes: R46 - R59/ BG45 - BG49/ Y15 - Y17
Umbrella: BG45 - BG49/ Y15 - Y17/ C0 - C3
Frogs: R01 - R32
Splashes: BG000 - B00 - B12
Hearts: R46 - R59/ R01 - R32
Rainbow: R46 - R59/ BG45 - BG49/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I die cut the Happy Birthday to You from three different Lawn Fawn cardstock colors: Peacock, BNo. 2 Pencil and Chili Pepper. I layered the three die cuts for a cool 3D effect. 

I added white highlights with a gel pen to the images and the sentiment. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten